First and foremost, we would like to offer our sincere apology to the community, for the long delay in the process of this update. Our intentions as a team, was to deliver consistent updates and fixes in a timely manner, which we failed to provide. Moving forward, we have discussed amongst the team, to deliver more frequent fixes/updates and changes.
Remember this is the (1/2) of the patch. The (2/2) will be pushed out as soon as possible.
Download the new Desktop Launcher here: RSCEmulation Desktop
- Patched a website bug with SSL.
- Patched multiple "broken" links.
- Patched a bug where you would gain experience while in a duel.
- Patched a bug where the Brimhaven boat did not always teleport your player.
- Patched a bug where blocking clan invitations did not function correctly.
- Patched a region bug, where the server would crash, if a player was in a "null" area.
- Patched a bug where muting a player would cause the unsaving of their characters data.
- Patched a bug where players would spawn inside the castle, due to random coordinate bounds.
- Patched multiple bugs that existed in the Merlins Crystal quest.
- Patched quest dialogue grammar, reported by Drax (many thanks).
- Patched a bug where sounds would cause your android device to crash.
- Patched a bug that caused your client to crash,... Read More