error_outline Announcement
Had an account that you used to play previously? Well, we have opened up transfers, which will allow you to bring your character and banks / inventories. Click here for more details.

You are not logged in.

#1 Tue, Feb 5, 2019 12:04:41 am

Administrator Pyru
Administrator
Registered: Mon, Nov 13, 2017
Posts: 531

V1 Transfers!

Greetings RSCEmulation Patrons,

We are pleased to announce the ability to transfer your previous RSCEmulation V1 and some V2 accounts to our current game. You will be able to transfer the following:

- Player stats.
- Player experience.
- Player inventories (no gold)
- Account banks (no gold). Note: Your bank items will transfer to the first character you transfer.
- Completed quests.
- Quest points.

You will retain any rares you had in-game that were made available in the original RuneScape Classic game.

To begin your transfer, head on over to this page. Alternative, navigate to: https://www.rscemulation.net/transfer.php

With transfers, we also offer up the ability to rename your character free, which must be done prior to transferring. You will also need to update your newly transferred characters password via the dashboard, after you have successfully transferred it.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to leave them here.

As always, thank you for your continued support towards RSCEmulation.

Cheers,
RSCEmulation Staff Team

Offline

#2 Tue, Feb 5, 2019 2:15:15 am

Bloodbuddy
Member
Registered: Sat, Jul 21, 2018
Posts: 10

Re: V1 Transfers!

Heya!

Any chance of getting passwords reset for old accounts? If so, please PM me and I"ll supply further information.

Cheers!

Offline

#3 Tue, Feb 5, 2019 5:03:53 am

makiavelii
Member
Registered: Sun, Dec 9, 2018
Posts: 5

Re: V1 Transfers!

Bloodbuddy wrote:

Heya!

Any chance of getting passwords reset for old accounts? If so, please PM me and I"ll supply further information.

Cheers!

Im in the same boat as him

Offline

#4 Tue, Feb 5, 2019 8:13:22 am

flameout
Member
Registered: Fri, Aug 17, 2018
Posts: 6

Re: V1 Transfers!

...and I have no clue what usernames I had on previous versions, haha. I tried so many options that I lost count for tries. Is there possibility to give you emails to check which accounts I had registered on? I've played so many characters and created several forum names versions in past so that would help a lot.

I have lousy skill of remembering things. It's more like a lucky strike than skill to remember things tongue

Offline

#5 Tue, Feb 5, 2019 9:51:27 am

Help Im Lost
Member
Registered: Tue, Dec 12, 2017
Posts: 88

Re: V1 Transfers!

Yo Pyru. I transferred most of my V2 characters when we weren't allowed to carry over any banks. Any way to find out what my old banks and inventories looked like on the characters I already transferred? I have all the names and passwords, but since I already transferred them months ago, none of those particular characters are able to be found on this new system. Thanks in advance my homie.

Offline

#6 Tue, Feb 5, 2019 2:28:08 pm

Administrator Lorin
Administrator
Registered: Thu, Dec 28, 2017
Posts: 367

Re: V1 Transfers!

Help Im Lost wrote:

Yo Pyru. I transferred most of my V2 characters when we weren't allowed to carry over any banks. Any way to find out what my old banks and inventories looked like on the characters I already transferred? I have all the names and passwords, but since I already transferred them months ago, none of those particular characters are able to be found on this new system. Thanks in advance my homie.

I'd be happy to assist you. Please PM me either on the website or Discord, thanks!


Add me in-game or on Discord for game support & questions/concerns.

Offline

#7 Tue, Feb 5, 2019 3:31:40 pm

Gmurda412
Member
Registered: Sat, Jan 19, 2019
Posts: 3

Re: V1 Transfers!

If you enter the wrong password, does it tell you the character wasn't found? Absolutely none of my characters are coming up as found but I'm not sure if it's cause I don't remember my passwords or what.

Offline

#8 Tue, Feb 5, 2019 4:27:25 pm

Administrator Pyru
Administrator
Registered: Mon, Nov 13, 2017
Posts: 531

Re: V1 Transfers!

Gmurda412 wrote:

If you enter the wrong password, does it tell you the character wasn't found? Absolutely none of my characters are coming up as found but I'm not sure if it's cause I don't remember my passwords or what.

If the account is found, it will say "wrong username or password". If it does not exist, it will tell you that it is not found. Be sure to make sure you're selecting the proper "type" (character or forum) account.

Cheers,
Pyru

Offline

#9 Tue, Feb 5, 2019 4:50:29 pm

Gmurda412
Member
Registered: Sat, Jan 19, 2019
Posts: 3

Re: V1 Transfers!

Pyru wrote:
Gmurda412 wrote:

If you enter the wrong password, does it tell you the character wasn't found? Absolutely none of my characters are coming up as found but I'm not sure if it's cause I don't remember my passwords or what.

If the account is found, it will say "wrong username or password". If it does not exist, it will tell you that it is not found. Be sure to make sure you're selecting the proper "type" (character or forum) account.

Cheers,
Pyru

Dangit! None of my characters work.

Offline

#10 Wed, Feb 6, 2019 9:48:57 am

flameout
Member
Registered: Fri, Aug 17, 2018
Posts: 6

Re: V1 Transfers!

Pyru wrote:
Gmurda412 wrote:

If you enter the wrong password, does it tell you the character wasn't found? Absolutely none of my characters are coming up as found but I'm not sure if it's cause I don't remember my passwords or what.

If the account is found, it will say "wrong username or password". If it does not exist, it will tell you that it is not found. Be sure to make sure you're selecting the proper "type" (character or forum) account.

Cheers,
Pyru

Invalid username or password but nothing works q.q Is there any way for email option? To recover all available accounts linked to certain email?

Offline

#11 Wed, Feb 6, 2019 2:08:56 pm

soccerman93
Member
Registered: Mon, Feb 4, 2019
Posts: 1

Re: V1 Transfers!

This is great. Thanks for doing this, Pyru!

Offline

#12 Wed, Feb 6, 2019 3:09:20 pm

wheresbruh
Member
Registered: Sat, Feb 2, 2019
Posts: 1

Re: V1 Transfers!

Not finding any of my probably 8 accounts any way to search using email?

Offline

#13 Wed, Feb 6, 2019 10:49:00 pm

Pborneman
Member
Registered: Fri, Dec 14, 2018
Posts: 5

Re: V1 Transfers!

It is super nice to have some of my old characters back.. Great job to the entire team.  This is an awesome server to play on, and I hope it continues.

-Pritel

Offline

#14 Thu, Feb 7, 2019 11:55:26 am

lychee
Member
Registered: Wed, Dec 13, 2017
Posts: 4

Re: V1 Transfers!

Hi guys,

Pyru, happy to see this happening. I tried to recover my old v1 "Lychee" moderator character, without mod powers of course. This character would have had party hat(s) and a bank full of pk gear. I also had a flats character, rangers (lvl 38-41), stakers (lvl 61), etc. unsure of the names in v1 or v2. Unsure how to move forward, but I will look to contacting you on discord as well.

Thanks,
Lychee

Offline

#15 Thu, Feb 7, 2019 4:32:41 pm

Administrator Lorin
Administrator
Registered: Thu, Dec 28, 2017
Posts: 367

Re: V1 Transfers!

lychee wrote:

Hi guys,

Pyru, happy to see this happening. I tried to recover my old v1 "Lychee" moderator character, without mod powers of course. This character would have had party hat(s) and a bank full of pk gear. I also had a flats character, rangers (lvl 38-41), stakers (lvl 61), etc. unsure of the names in v1 or v2. Unsure how to move forward, but I will look to contacting you on discord as well.

Thanks,
Lychee

Has this been resolved yet?


Add me in-game or on Discord for game support & questions/concerns.

Offline

#16 Thu, Feb 7, 2019 7:21:50 pm

lychee3
Member
Registered: Thu, Feb 7, 2019
Posts: 1

Re: V1 Transfers!

Lorin wrote:
lychee wrote:

Hi guys,

Pyru, happy to see this happening. I tried to recover my old v1 "Lychee" moderator character, without mod powers of course. This character would have had party hat(s) and a bank full of pk gear. I also had a flats character, rangers (lvl 38-41), stakers (lvl 61), etc. unsure of the names in v1 or v2. Unsure how to move forward, but I will look to contacting you on discord as well.

Thanks,
Lychee

Has this been resolved yet?

I have realized that most v1, if not all are deleted. I am able to log into old accounts but they are all deleted.
I also logged into my brothers, who after hours of digging through emails and brainstorming are all deleted. These would be from 2012-2013. All forum/characters (pkers, hybrids, border pkers, mages, flats, 61 stakers, skillers, rangers) all deleted,  we successfully logged in but no characters exist.

If there is a database search possible, or some other way to recover them beyond the "deleted"/ or an email search please let me know.

I cannot prove at this moment I had these characters - but if anyone remembers me from way back when, they would know I had every character under the sun (x2 at least). I can provide paypal receipts for my past donations to the server, but thats pretty much it, for now. I will continue to look

Offline

#17 Fri, Feb 8, 2019 7:34:26 am

lychee
Member
Registered: Wed, Dec 13, 2017
Posts: 4

Re: V1 Transfers!

NVM. ignore above - found a bunch of chars.

THanks!

Offline

#18 Sun, Feb 10, 2019 7:41:31 pm

Enzo Gorlomi
Member
Registered: Sun, Feb 10, 2019
Posts: 1

Re: V1 Transfers!

Can we use emails to find characters if the username isn't found?

Offline

#19 Sun, Feb 10, 2019 9:28:43 pm

Crook
Member
Registered: Sun, Feb 10, 2019
Posts: 2

Re: V1 Transfers!

Found my account and it comes up with stuff that was in my bank but no characters found?

Offline

#20 Sun, Feb 10, 2019 10:25:53 pm

Administrator Sil
Administrator
Registered: Tue, Jul 17, 2018
Posts: 43

Re: V1 Transfers!

If you're getting a message that says 'invalid username or password' you can PM either Lorin or myself on here or on Discord and we'll try to assist you further.

If you're getting a message that says 'Not found' unfortunately it doesn't exist in the database we have and there's not much we will be able to do about that.

If you successfully log in and you see items in inventory/bank but it says 'no accounts available to transfer' it's likely they have already been transferred in our previous transfer opening or the account isn't available to be transferred.


Feel free to pm me in-game, on forum or on our official Discord if you have any questions or concerns!

Offline

#21 Sat, Feb 16, 2019 9:41:21 am

Paralyzer
Member
Registered: Wed, Jan 16, 2019
Posts: 1

Re: V1 Transfers!

I had a character named Rahaautomaat, but i don’t remember password. Played it in 2013-2014

Offline

#22 Yesterday 10:30:21 am

Ilsplil
Member
Registered: Mon, Sep 17, 2018
Posts: 1

Re: V1 Transfers!

I need some help I know all of my forum accs, have screenshots of all old forum accs and chars and also can login to transfer, but it literally cant find one char from all of my forum logins.. can anyone help?

Spl

Offline

#23 Today 7:52:24 am

stevebella
Member
Registered: Wed, Aug 22, 2018
Posts: 1

Re: V1 Transfers!

is there a way to see all your old forum accs with your old email? i cannot remember usernames.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB