You are not logged in.

#1 Mon, Dec 24, 2018 9:40:22 pm

TreeBear

Password for account not working at log on screen

So I'm able to log off/in within the forums obviously, but the same name and password wont work when trying to enter the game, Am I missing a step somewhere?

#2 Mon, Dec 24, 2018 11:46:26 pm

Jokkmokk

Re: Password for account not working at log on screen

TreeBear wrote:

So I'm able to log off/in within the forums obviously, but the same name and password wont work when trying to enter the game, Am I missing a step somewhere?

Top right of the website, Press your Forum account name > Press Dashboard. And check if your characters name is the same as your forum account  smile And you have to enter a seperate password for your character if I am not mistaken. You can use the same password as your forum account of course, but you have to enter the password seperately for the character.

#3 Tue, Dec 25, 2018 12:00:41 am

TreeBear

Wow, so simple thank you! Also am I missing the FAQ section or is there one?

#4 Tue, Dec 25, 2018 10:04:43 am

Jokkmokk

TreeBear wrote:

There is some FAQ that you can gather from News & Announcements and also in this section that we're in; Support Q/A.
If there is anything in particular you are thinking about. Feel free to ask your questions here and I will do my best to help you out.

#5 Tue, Dec 25, 2018 10:06:20 am

Jokkmokk

Jokkmokk wrote:
TreeBear wrote:

There is some FAQ that you can gather from News & Announcements and also in this section that we're in; Support Q/A.
If there is anything in particular you are thinking about. Feel free to ask your questions here and I will do my best to help you out.

Oh I forgot.. and also under Support> Rules & About, is where you can get some frequent questions/thoughts answered.

Board footer