error_outline Announcement
You can check out the "classic" version of RSCEmulation by visiting the following link:
Click Here

You are not logged in.

#1 Wed, Feb 27, 2019 8:42:38 am

Classic Apoc

Mod Apoc

Name: Oliver / Apocalyptik / Apocalyptic / Apoc Origin / Will answer to most things.

Timezone: 00:00GMT

How many hours a day/week do you play? My wife will say too many. I'm on at least 4-5 hours per day usually from 6pm - 11pm daily. Sometimes mobile login at work when time permits. In the motor trade so March is our peak season in the UK with new registrations, which limits day-time mobile playing at the moment.

What type of position are you interested in? Game Moderator.

How would you describe yourself? I think most people that have played the game for years that know me will say i'm fairly easy-going, impartial and down to earth. I'm not really a staker/pker so don't really create enemies and like to think I get on with most people on the game. Always happy for a chat and will help out where I can.

What can we expect of you as a moderator? I was a Moderator on V1 for around a year and never had any complaints made about me (that I know of!). I had to quit for personal reasons but i've been back active for several months now. I've played since 2001 so my knowledge of the game is well rounded and will always remain impartial.

Bring Mod Apoc home! big_smile

Board footer