error_outline Announcement
You can check out the "classic" version of RSCEmulation by visiting the following link:
Click Here

You are not logged in.

#1 Sat, Feb 16, 2019 9:52:33 am

Administrator Lorin
Administrator

What would you like to see in the future?

Greetings fellow brethren!

I am writing this with intent to gather information from the community about suggestions for improvement in-game, or put simply, things you would like to see change/implemented. We value your voice and opinion here at RSCEmulation, and everything we do is to please the majority. Please allow us a few minutes of your time to type out anything you'd like to bring our attention to, or focus our efforts on. Thanks!

Add me in-game or on Discord for game support & questions/concerns.

#2 Sat, Feb 16, 2019 12:14:55 pm

flameout

Re: What would you like to see in the future?

Custom quests with better scaled rewards than the original quests, maybe even daily quests to maintain subscription for like 24h?

#3 Fri, Feb 22, 2019 11:34:46 am

Bigdog54

I would personally like to see the Chaos Rat come back from Classic. The lvl 2000? something rat was a blast to chase around the wild.

#4 Sat, Feb 23, 2019 8:21:22 am

Einlanzer

Can we have automated or improved runecrafting events as well? Currently, the event has been a very, very big hit and miss (very shortened period) and if one misses that very short period of the event (which is very very random and out of the blue), God knows when the next one will ever be, and will there ever be a chance for some people to participate since the window period is so short.

Please consider, thanks.

#5 Sun, Feb 24, 2019 8:19:01 pm

fook

would love to see some p2p pk days going. i mean we need an active pking community for that but still would be nice.

#6 Tue, Feb 26, 2019 2:57:10 am

chewbacca

Not needing legends quest to wear legends cape would be something great. I'm all for taking gold out of the community with axe etc, but allowing us to wear legends cape would be awesome.

Board footer