I am pleased to introduce our new monthly newsletters. It seems logical, given that we can cover monthly news and topics and keep the community informed on what has been happening around the server. So without further ado, feel free to give our first edition a read!
- This month we promoted two outstanding members, Aaron & Rhys, to Player Moderator positions. They have demonstrated the ability to help us to a standard, and we have the utmost confidence in these two gentlemen that they will perform up to expectation. If you see either of these guys in-game, give them a warm congratulations! Welcome guys.
- Sil has made us a wonderful promotional video. Feel free to share this video as often as you'd like!
- Our current PKing scene is growing and becoming consistent. Border PKing with level 38s and 41s has been active in the evening hours for our US patrons. Most have enjoyed the provided amenities of the Banker, Altar, and Teleport Back option. It is highly recommended to give this a shot! We've also begun hosting Team Wars on a custom map location, which provides opposing teams the chance to pit themselves against one another in an intensely-fought battle. More PKing events are scheduled for implementing, such as a Hunger Games variation and more.
- Our player count has surged in recent weeks, and for the new members, we would like to welcome you with open arms into our community. Please do not hesitate to contact any member of staff should you feel the need to. With these recent transfers and upcoming transfers, we would ask that you guys continue to be kind to one another and show them the respect you would like to receive in return.
- REMEMBER: We host DAILY events for our members. When these are live, type ::Event to join them.
- We are currently working on fixes for the combat formula. It will be aimed at replicating the formula that was the most popular in previous versions. This should greatly spark our staking community, and PKing scene as well. We will be in the testing phase for a while, to ensure that we get it as close and acceptable as possible.
- The Viking NPC release. We know that this one has been on the agenda for some time now. We are 95% of the way there, and need to tie up a few loose ends before a proper release. This one is highly anticipated, and for good reason, as it will have a chance at dropping the ever-elusive Viking Helmet. Please continue to bear with us as we polish the details.
- Christmas Events. We have a special Christmas planned, which we will not provide details on as of yet, as things are being finalized. I know the community will enjoy it!
- New Years. We're currently mulling the option of bringing back the Custom Party Hats for V2. We would love feedback on this, and welcome your opinion(s) on the matter.
- Social media. We have begun advertising and updating social media outlets to give us a better reach of the audience and to spread the positivity of our community. Feel free to follow us!
- A busy month, no doubt! We're pursuing various updates and plan on ringing in the New Year with a streak of momentum. We would like to thank you, as always, for remaining loyal, patient, and kind members of our incredible community. Without you, this would not be possible.
Add me in-game or on Discord for game support & questions/concerns.
Great work! Keep it up Pyru and staff team! Hope everyone enjoys what is to come!
Thanks for the update Lorin!
Any others who see this, and have some decent PK footage. Please get in contact, I'd like to chuck something together that we can use to advertise.
Wow the video was great! Gj Sil
Nice seeing Rhys & Aaron as mods now too and an active community, lets grow together.
People call me Ski
Awesome work!! so glad to be apart of this.
I am in the process of getting a special somebody a OnePlus 6T, he's my one and only true love <3
Just bring the v1/v2 transfer already god damnit.
I have to say that the SV improved greatly in these last few months! So many great news comming along and the community is as tight as ever! Let's keep it up and congratz to the staff for the marvelous work so far!
Thanks for the update Lorin, also thank you to the staff for working so hard. From what I've seen already Rhys & Aaron are doing a great job, Ty fellas. Sil, awesome work on the video. I'd definitely would love to see custom hats come back as I was a big fan of them in V2!
Keep up the great work and thanks again Staff Team.
GRATZ GUYS! u hiring water boys!? i got that high quality h20 to keep your staff Hydrated! ROFl GRATZ GUYS!
thanks for everything Pyru and staff!
- Sil has made us a wonderful promotional video.
Rhys ….REPORTED rofl!