error_outline Announcement
If you are having trouble with your Android client, please re-download the new apk, located here.

You are not logged in.

#1 Tue, Oct 30, 2018 3:16:52 pm

Administrator Pyru
Administrator

New Website

Greetings RSCEmulation Patrons,

I am pleased to finally announce the release of the new website. There are still a few features which I am finalizing prior to bringing them live, but for the most part, all is functional.

I would like to apologize for the huge inconvenience this has caused many of you. There was no way to check for news & updates, no way to purchase subs / gems (which is now working), and left most of you "in the dark" with what was going on.

I am still plugging away and will continue doing so. Please bear with me while I transition all the new features our site will receive, along with some big in-game changes which I will announce shortly (a few days).

Thank you all for your continued support towards RSCEmulation.

Sincerely,
Pyru & The Staff Team

#2 Tue, Oct 30, 2018 3:56:13 pm

Moderator Mod Sil

Re: New Website

Awesome work Pyru! The website looks amazing, it was well worth the wait. Thank you for everything so far!

Feel free to pm me in-game, on forum or on our official Discord if you have any questions or concerns!

#3 Tue, Oct 30, 2018 5:24:17 pm

Ex

Sweet job! RSCE Community been waiting patiently smile

#4 Tue, Oct 30, 2018 6:56:23 pm

Scaper

Hey man no pressure.  You told us you were working on the site, you delivered results, and delivered. I look forward to seeing what futute changes this server has in store. And, I would rather you take time and deliver content on your own terms, than rush to meet our impatient demands and wind up having buggy, glitchy, or otherwise partially complete. Its no lie that I've been with other rsc servers, and I've seen promises made, rumors speculated, and hopes crushed by mods, admins, and devs who say something and get everyone all worked up,  only to go against their word, or have to postpone shit etc. You announced,  you did what you set out to do, and you delivered.  I respect that and I'm sure the rest of the emulation community can to.  Godspeed ahead Pyru. Good work!!

#5 Tue, Oct 30, 2018 7:07:35 pm

Administrator Pyru
Administrator

Scaper wrote:

Hey man no pressure.  You told us you were working on the site, you delivered results, and delivered. I look forward to seeing what futute changes this server has in store. And, I would rather you take time and deliver content on your own terms, than rush to meet our impatient demands and wind up having buggy, glitchy, or otherwise partially complete. Its no lie that I've been with other rsc servers, and I've seen promises made, rumors speculated, and hopes crushed by mods, admins, and devs who say something and get everyone all worked up,  only to go against their word, or have to postpone shit etc. You announced,  you did what you set out to do, and you delivered.  I respect that and I'm sure the rest of the emulation community can to.  Godspeed ahead Pyru. Good work!!

I really appreciate your response. I have made promises that I could not meet, have made set ETA's that I could not meet, but I have always had full intentions and the best intent in meeting said expectations.

I am grateful for the players that do stand by me, that do appreciate RuneScape Classic, and that appreciate the hard work it takes to developing a server alone. I do wanna thank my mods for sticking by me through the thick as well, without them, RSCEmulation would be in deep water.

I will continue to do my part to better RSCEmulation.

Thanks ya'll.

Cheers,
Pyru

#6 Tue, Oct 30, 2018 7:52:47 pm

Mind b0mb

The website looks great. Lets keep the forums active.

#7 Tue, Oct 30, 2018 7:58:39 pm

Administrator Pyru
Administrator

Mind b0mb wrote:

The website looks great. Lets keep the forums active.

Good plan!

#8 Wed, Oct 31, 2018 1:22:24 am

Moderator Mod Aussie

Scaper wrote:

Very well said sir!

Well done Pyru bringing it together smile

#9 Wed, Oct 31, 2018 1:53:45 am

Einlanzer

Nice

#10 Wed, Oct 31, 2018 2:16:50 pm

evans1089

Good work dude

hat.png

#11 Thu, Nov 1, 2018 12:38:32 am

Revi

New website looks fantastic. Excellent work.

Board footer